Varicose veins — a disease that primarily affects the vessels of the legs and shows its fatigue, the swelling and the pain. Violation of the circulation of the venous blood in the pelvis leads to the development of varicose veins in the genitals. Varicose veins of lip - pathology painful that prevents lead a normal sexual life, to participate in active sports and brings a lot of unpleasant symptoms.
Normally varicose veins of the labia develops in women during the last trimester of pregnancy. It is often a harbinger of varicose veins in the legs. The reason for the pathology in this case is the increase of the pressure of the uterus and pelvic floor. Vienna, located in the external genitalia, increase and pathologically changed. The disease lasts until the birth, and causes pregnant women discomfort and fear.
In the majority of cases, the symptoms of varicose veins disappear on their own immediately after birth. But sometimes, there is no time for the treatment of varicose veins becomes a problem when wearing the fetus during the birthing process. To stop further progression of the disease will help only a doctor, the right treatment. Because of this, pregnant women do not refuse to have natural childbirth. The patient and expand veins completely, you can recover.
Pregnancy — the main cause of varicose veins in the lips. This is the person in charge of each woman's period, the body is experiencing a serious load. Significant increase in weight, hormonal imbalance, lack of exercise, physical strain, venous dysfunction vascular hypertension — factors that contribute to the violation of the circulation and vein in the organism of future mothers. Enlarged uterus presses on the pelvic veins, which leads to the interruption of output of the blood, increase blood volume and increase the load on the blood vessels of the body. The veins are not as thick and elastic as the arteries. It is for this reason that they are affected in the first place. In women, the perineum swells, the veins of the lips "go out" and thicken.
The reasons for the development of the disease has not women who had not given birth are:
- Excess body weight
- Long-term hormonal therapy,
- The inheritance,
- The weakness of the vascular wall,
- The incompetence Valvular veins,
- Hard physical work,
- Inflammation of the pelvic organs,
- Foot work,
- The lack of exercise,
- Long stay in the heat, especially being in the shower or the swimming pool.
Women who suffer from varicose veins of the labia, the vulva is swollen, swell the veins, and often in the form of large clusters of nodes. On the skin and mucous membranes appear coupler and spider veins. Irritation and dryness of the skin of the perineum, itching, numb, or pain, there is a burning sensation, fullness and discomfort, appear dizuricheskie disorder. These unpleasant and painful sensations during intercourse, after physical exertion and visits to the toilet. Pain the pain usually radiates towards the sacrum and the perineum. The psychological condition of the woman deteriorates, your mood is reduced, there is increased irritability.
Specialists visually detect the deformation of the veins, which represent an aesthetically unpleasant to view. First, the labia, there is a small nodule, which clinically does not manifest itself. Nodules progressively in many, that they increase in size and interfere with the normal sit, walk, sex life. Venous nodules, cords and the buds grow and be felt on palpation. The affected dry skin of the perineum worse. Last pregnancy the pain becomes unbearable, and obvious signs of varicose veins as noticeable. In severe cases, patients walking and sitting with great difficulty.
With the appearance of clinical signs of the disease should consult immediately with a doctor for additional tests and appropriate treatment.
To detect the occurrence of varicose veins of the perineum independently, the fingering of the vulva. Diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins of the labia are dedicated gynecologists, internists, and vascular surgeons. A doctor examines a woman, listening to complaints and collecting history. Additional methods of diagnosis include: clinical examination of blood, coagulogram, ultrasound. The ultrasound allows us to see the state of the wall vein and to confirm the diagnosis of the disease.
Treatment of pregnant women is not a simple process and very responsible. To get rid of varicose veins in pregnant women are only after the birth. Effective and correct therapy will help to reduce the severity of clinical symptoms and stop the development of the pathological process. Appropriate and safe medication, prescribed by a doctor, will noticeably improve the condition of the veins, making them less visible and painful.
Pregnant women who suffer from varicose veins in the lips, the experts give the following recommendations:
- Do not lift objects that weigh more than 3 kg
- To provide an optimal (moderate) of physical activity,
- To lose weight
- To regulate the bowels,
- Access to the swimming pool,
- Not to take a hot shower, bath,
- Bring comfortable clothes,
- Observe the rules of personal hygiene,
- Relax in a special position: lying on left side, with legs bent and pressed against the abdomen, knees.
Conservative treatment options include wearing compression underwear, using creams with anesthesia and the use of drugs. It is aimed to stop the reverse flow of blood and reduce the painful symptoms.
- Patients prescribed means in the form of tablets, gels, and ointments.
- Antiplatelet agents prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Using compression garments, helps to reduce the stagnant processes, accelerates blood circulation, eliminates the manifestations of the disease and improving the health of the pregnant woman.
- Vitamin — the vitamin C blood thinners and improves circulation, and vitamin E that increases the elasticity of blood vessels.
- To reduce the pain will help medical gymnastics. For this reason, it is necessary to be on all fours and down on the cushion so that the pelvis was above his head. This posture helps blood flow.
- If the cause of varicose veins in the lips is not the pregnancy, symptomatic therapy. Patients prescribed antiplatelet agents, anti-inflammatory and pain relievers.
- Sclerotherapy is a medical method to get rid of varicose veins lip. This is a injection method that allows to completely altered veins. The area affected by varicose veins, air-cooled, and then injected into the vein with a special solution, which squeezes and pushes the blood, stop the flow of blood and prevent the formation of blood clots. The affected vessel stops functioning, and the blood was healthy through the veins. After the injections are bilateral compression of the affected area for 5 - 7 min.
Sclerotherapy is the most effective and painless way to cure the penis varicose veins performed in the outpatient clinic and the generation of the quality of the results. There may also be special plastic and thermocoagulation. But pregnant women these methods are absolutely contraindicated.
If the varicose veins of the lips does not occur after the appearance of the child born, and continues to move forward, move on to the surgical intervention. The main operations for varicose veins - classic phlebectomy, radiofrequency and laser coagulation of the deformation of the veins.
Measures that prevent the development of varicose veins labia:
- The preventive gynecological examination,
- Bring comfortable footwear, no heels,
- Frequent Hiking,
- Contrast shower,
- Baths with sea salt,
- Foods that prevent constipation,
- Exercise to prevent varicose veins the lips,
- Wear comfortable clothes made of natural fabrics,
- The medical control of the coagulation of the blood.
Varicose veins of the labia is now very curable. Through the use of the tools of modern medicine, you can quickly and painlessly eliminate the symptoms of the disease and possible aesthetic defects. To achieve this, it is necessary to identify the disease. Otherwise, the varicose veins of the labia, it can cause many problems, especially for pregnant women. You just have to follow all the recommendations and instructions of the expert. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment always ends in tears!